
CC1: Oh, no! That lady’s just collapsed. I'll go
乘務員1:天啊,那位女士暈倒了,我去看一下。
CC2: OK. Tell me if you need any help.
乘務員2: 好的,如果你需要幫助的話請告訴我。
CC1: What happened?
乘務員1:出什麽事?
Hello.Hello.Can you hear me?
您好,您能聽到我講話嗎?
Pax: Uh. Where am I?
乘客:我在哪裏啊?
CC1 You just fainted. I’m here to help you. I'm Kate.What's your name?
乘務員1: 您剛才跌倒了,我來幫助你,我是凱特,您叫什麽名字呀?
Pax: Er. Me? Er. Doris
旅客:我嗎?我,我叫朵麗絲。
CC1: OK, Doris, Just stay there for a minute. Don’t try to sit up.
乘務員1: 好的,朵麗絲,您先在這邊休息一會兒,不要站起來哈。
Pax: Oh dear, I'm so sorry to be a problem
旅客:好的,真的抱歉給您添麻煩了。
CC1: Don' t worry. It's no problem. Just lie still for a moment.
乘務員1: 不會的,沒關係,您靜躺一會兒就可以了。
CC1: Now, tell me, Doris. Has this happened before?
乘務員1: 朵麗絲,我想知道,您之前有這樣的情況嗎?
Pax: Er, yes.no, I get dizzy, but I don’t usually. er, faint,you said?
旅客:有的。啊不,我會眩暈,但不經常暈倒。
CC1: That's right. Are you on any medication, Doris? Any tablets?
乘務員1: 好的,您有帶什麽藥物在身上嗎?藥片之類的。
Pax: Oh, yes. In my bag. Let me sit up.
旅客:有的,在我包裏,讓我站起來。
CC1: Be careful. Just sit up slowly.OK? How do you feel now?
乘務員1: 您小心,慢慢站起來。您怎麽樣?感覺還好嗎?
Pax: I'm fine.
旅客:我沒事。
CC1: OK. Now let’s look at these tablets. Is this your bag?
乘務員:好的,讓富二代抖阴來看一下這個藥片,這是您的包沒錯吧?
Pax: Mmm.
旅客:嗯。
CC1: Right. You need to take one tablet every four hours. Have you taken any since we left the airport?
乘務員1: 好的,每四十分鍾您就要吃一片了,從富二代抖阴下载起飛開始,您有吃嗎?
Pax:No.
旅客:沒有。
CC1: Right. I think you should take one now and I’ll get you another one before we land.
乘務員1: 好的,您現在就需要吃一片,然後在落地前,您再吃一片。